Monday, April 29, 2013

The break :-)

I'm back!!!  I took a little time off to spend time enjoying the Easter season with my extended family (in-laws).  Peyton had ran full force into a square table leg and really got a goose egg on her forehead and was taken to the pediatric urgent care.  They said she didn't have a concussion but I beg to differ after the end of the week's activities.  Thursday she woke up just fine and ate really good (for once) and was running around etc.  I load her in the car to take her to school and bam, she throws up everywhere!  I mean EVERYWHERE in my van.  So I stop, clean her up and then turn around and go home.  She wants to eat when we get home so I feed her and bam, throws it up again.  Now mind you, I wouldn't mind if she would stop eating but she was normal, no fever, running around etc.  This also happened again on Easter Sunday so this is why I really think she had a concussion and nothing else.  we are back to the chiropractor twice a week as I really believe in it and am not wanting to pump more medication into Peyton.  She does have an ear infection and we are trying to keep her well enough that she wont be put on medication for it.  Praying it goes away.

Wow, I didnt realize I had taken this much time away from my blogging and my Respect Dare study.  Im almost embarrassed but life was busy, Peyton hasnt been well, and we are getting ready for Randy's surgery on his hip with a down time of 6 weeks and me managing to work outside the house full time and manage everyone's activities, dinner, school stuff etc for the next 6 weeks. Im a little overwhelmed but feel this is the best thing for me, to continue on with this journey so that I am not comfortable in not finishing what I had started.  so with that, I will continue on.....












No comments:

Post a Comment